IH 2012 WMSTR poster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IH 2012 WMSTR poster

Hey all! I am looking for pictures of older IH equipment like swathers, for the 2012 poster. If you have anything and can send it to me ASAP, I sure would appreciate it!

crystal@rollag.com

Thanks!
    ~Crystal Aakre~
    "I'm a lifer!"

I saw the poster is done at steam up. Could the jpeg or pdf be available please. I have a group i usually email it to. Thanks.
    [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=5][COLOR=black][B]Craig Mattson[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=1]WMSTR Lifetime Active Member[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    [FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=blue]# 56271[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=darkred][B]Where There's Smoke There's Fire;[/B][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=#8b0000][B]Where There's Fire There's Steam;[/B][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=#8b0000][B]And Where There's Steam There's HAPPINESS[/B][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Here it is!

I apologize for the delay. I've been working a lot (why I couldn't make it to Steam Up either).

Please let me know if anyone wants a few mailed to them. I can grab a couple from the shop and post them to you. Just don't want to get too carried away.

Thank you to everyone that helped me get the right information & photos together for the poster!

letter jpg for internet only

letter printable pdf

tabloid jpg for internet only

tabloid printable pdf
      ~Crystal Aakre~
      "I'm a lifer!"

Comment

Thanks Crystal! As always, IT LOOKS FANTASTIC!!! Great Job!
        [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=5][COLOR=black][B]Craig Mattson[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
        [B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=1]WMSTR Lifetime Active Member[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
        [FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=blue]# 56271[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
        [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=darkred][B]Where There's Smoke There's Fire;[/B][/COLOR][/FONT]
        [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=#8b0000][B]Where There's Fire There's Steam;[/B][/COLOR][/FONT]
        [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=#8b0000][B]And Where There's Steam There's HAPPINESS[/B][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Thank you!
          ~Crystal Aakre~
          "I'm a lifer!"

Comment

Working...
          X