Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

WMSTR Annual Meeting

Don't forget the Annual Meeting this weekend in Hawley!

More Information in the Members Only forum!

See you there!
See more
See less

IH 2012 WMSTR poster

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IH 2012 WMSTR poster

Hey all! I am looking for pictures of older IH equipment like swathers, for the 2012 poster. If you have anything and can send it to me ASAP, I sure would appreciate it!

crystal@rollag.com

Thanks!
    ~Crystal Aakre~
    "I'm a lifer!"

I saw the poster is done at steam up. Could the jpeg or pdf be available please. I have a group i usually email it to. Thanks.
    [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=5][COLOR=black][B]Craig Mattson[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=1]WMSTR Lifetime Active Member[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    [FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=blue]# 56271[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=darkred][B]Where There's Smoke There's Fire;[/B][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=#8b0000][B]Where There's Fire There's Steam;[/B][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=#8b0000][B]And Where There's Steam There's HAPPINESS[/B][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Here it is!

I apologize for the delay. I've been working a lot (why I couldn't make it to Steam Up either).

Please let me know if anyone wants a few mailed to them. I can grab a couple from the shop and post them to you. Just don't want to get too carried away.

Thank you to everyone that helped me get the right information & photos together for the poster!

letter jpg for internet only

letter printable pdf

tabloid jpg for internet only

tabloid printable pdf
      ~Crystal Aakre~
      "I'm a lifer!"

Comment

Thanks Crystal! As always, IT LOOKS FANTASTIC!!! Great Job!
        [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=5][COLOR=black][B]Craig Mattson[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
        [B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=1]WMSTR Lifetime Active Member[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
        [FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=blue]# 56271[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
        [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=darkred][B]Where There's Smoke There's Fire;[/B][/COLOR][/FONT]
        [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=#8b0000][B]Where There's Fire There's Steam;[/B][/COLOR][/FONT]
        [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=#8b0000][B]And Where There's Steam There's HAPPINESS[/B][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Thank you!
          ~Crystal Aakre~
          "I'm a lifer!"

Comment

Working...
          X