1943 Farmall H Ready for The Shows!

Andy Motteberg

Intermediate Poster
Hi all,
I took off the #30 loader off my Farmall H because it needs new seals in the loader cylinders, I will paint the loader while it is off, but I'm taking my H to the shows with the loader off the tractor. I'm going to the Field Days Antique Tractor & Engine Club in Park Rapids, MN on August 2nd/3rd. I really really hope I can get to Rollag too, I think I probably could, but my Dad would have to see if he can get a day off for Rollag. I know I won't have the John Deere A going for this year's show, :( but I might have it done for the 2009 show. I'm only 15 and have not made the money to get the JD A going yet, its no where near finished yet, (engine gaskets: $96.00, piston rings: $110.00, all new tires: $700.00? , etc etc etc). But the H is running great and I really want to take it to the Rollag show too. But if any of you go the the Field Days show in Park Rapids, I will be at that show. If you need to see any info about the Field Days show, see my post on YTMAG here: http://ytforums.ytmag.com/viewtopic.php?t=340863

Andy.

a110422.jpg

Hi Andy,

That is a nice looking H. I think it will look good with the loader back on it, too.

Thanks for letting us know about the Field Days Antique Tractor & Engine Club show in Park Rapids.

Later,
Jerry Christiansen

Great job Andy!!

I have a project H that I will not get to for a couple of years yet. I hope I can make it look as good as yours when I am done.

Rick

Jerry Christiansen;4880 said:
Hi Andy,

That is a nice looking H. I think it will look good with the loader back on it, too.

Thanks for letting us know about the Field Days Antique Tractor & Engine Club show in Park Rapids.

Later,
Jerry Christiansen

Thanks, the loader is on my H again now.

Andy

40avery;4894 said:
Great job Andy!!

I have a project H that I will not get to for a couple of years yet. I hope I can make it look as good as yours when I am done.

Rick

Thanks, hope to see your H at Rollag sometime too.

Andy

Back