2017show time sawing

Discussion in 'Larson Sawmill' started by cjmlarson, Nov 11, 2017 at 7:01 PM.

1. cjmlarson

cjmlarson Mega Poster WMSTR Lifetime Member

Don't have a lot of pictures but the forum is like really slow, so I thought we could use some new stuff on here.

This is the new drive for the edger that I moved over for the guys so they don't have to walk so far with the lumber. It worked a lot better for them .

IMG_20170603_143125960_HDR.jpg

IMG_20170902_104548263_HDR.jpg

IMG_20170902_104555390_HDR.jpg

This next picture is during steam school weekend, I believe it is Tom Dillon doing something, I do not think he is sleeping.......... but I am not sure.

IMG_20170617_142935983_HDR.jpg

M Kerkvliet and craig mattson like this.
  2. ICLIDA

ICLIDA Mega Poster WMSTR Lifetime Member

This is about the closest the owner of the Advance, Mary Jo, lets me get to her engine. So my job is to just wait until something needs attention, according to the owner. This actually works out well as the whole crew at the T&T sawmill needs a lot of supervision! We love coming down and running on the left side and we are available any time the engine with the single udder cow decal on it is not available.

M Kerkvliet likes this.
  3. cjmlarson

cjmlarson Mega Poster WMSTR Lifetime Member

4. M Kerkvliet

M Kerkvliet WMSTR Past President Administrator WMSTR Lifetime Member

I am guilty of not posting more... Used to do quite a bit! Guess I would have to take some pictures... and no excuse for that either as my iPhone has a better camera in it that most camera's over a couple of years old! Maybe I could make a New Years Resolution for next year to do better!

Thanks for sharing Clayton and Jane!