Donation?

steamqueen_nicole

Junior Poster
WMSTR Lifetime Member
I know someone that has a horse drawn hay teder (I might be spelling "teder" wrong) that he would like to donate to the show. It was used to fluff hay for drying. I have not seen this piece of equipment, but he said it was all together and in working condition. Would this be something the show would be interested in?

Nicole Wallace

I don't know anything about the horsepower area Nicole. Can you check around this weekend, or at the show with some folks over there (horse area) and see if they are interested?

Sounds like it would be a nice donation.

Sure, I'll see what I can find out this weekend. I would like to get more information on it and even a picture. I don't know the guy personally, I just know of him and that he would like to see this piece of equipment get put to good use.

Thanks Mark,

Nicole Wallace

I know someone that has a horse drawn hay teder (I might be spelling "teder" wrong) that he would like to donate to the show. It was used to fluff hay for drying. I have not seen this piece of equipment, but he said it was all together and in working condition. Would this be something the show would be interested in?

Nicole Wallace
We would take the hay tedder

Back