1. Hi Guest! Secretary Pat has posted minutes dating back to 2011, including Annual Meeting Minutes! They are available in the Members Only Forum. This has been long requested and is now reality! Thanks Pat!

Earl's Mill 2014

Discussion in 'Earl's Mill' started by Darren Gunderson, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Darren Gunderson

Darren Gunderson 20 Minneapolis #8702 Crew WMSTR Lifetime Member

Jeff Knutson's 20 Minneapolis did it's normal Friday morning shift at Earl's mill for the first shift of the show. We got to fill in for the last shift of the show on Monday afternoon as well so we provided power for the opening and closing of Earl's mill this year. I want to thank the Earl's mill crew for letting us get a work out on the mill both times. I did not have anything with me for the first shift, but I had a small camera with me for the Monday afternoon shift and I got my wife Shelly to shoot a couple minutes of footage for me to edit and post.

[video=youtube_share;3dQ-LjJhM4I]http://youtu.be/3dQ-LjJhM4I[/video]

2. M Kerkvliet

M Kerkvliet WMSTR Past President Administrator WMSTR Lifetime Member

Great video Shelly!

Earls MIll is my favorite spot to do belt work with the Briden 40 Avery. I did not get to run it there this year... (other obligations) but look forward to getting more time on the engine in another year of so!

Thanks for sharing Darren...

3. cjmlarson

cjmlarson Mega Poster WMSTR Lifetime Member

Ya they told me to get them the pattern drawings for the belt rollers,they herd you were going to return Mark!!!!

4. M Kerkvliet

M Kerkvliet WMSTR Past President Administrator WMSTR Lifetime Member

:biglaugh::rof:

That's why I am banned from the Larson Mill!

I think the real trouble is too much power for the belt that is supplied!

5. donnellythresher

donnellythresher Intermediate Poster