Fall 2016 Woodcutting

Pete Mandt

WMSTR Past President
WMSTR Lifetime Member
If you want to help out with firewood for the engines we will be holding woodcutting at the Hill on Saturday November 19th. Need help cutting down and hauling wood from a site near the showgrounds. Also need help on the grounds to finish cutting, splitting and piling wood. Work awhile, good meal and visiting after the work is done. Always fun!

8AM Saturday, November 19th on the Hill. See you there.

Thanks,
Pete

If the decision was based on the weather in Casselton, we would plan to cut wood.
Hopefully a Rollagian closer to the grounds will let us know what the weather is like later today.

Later,
Jerry Christiansen

About 6 inches of snow. Woodcutting is still on. Will be able to cut slab wood and trim up trees on the grounds.

Thanks,
Pete

I have some sort of bug guys... Sore throat and cannot quit coughing so I won't be able to make it. Unfortunately, that means the elevator will be inoperative because I have the engine :(....

Move it out of the way if you have to and maybe we can pile some higher in the spring if we have to.

Was a great day for woodcutting. Totes are full and all the slabwood bundles are cut up. I did not take any pictures but I know Ardene did. Hope she posts some on here. Good crew and another excellent meal and entertainment afterwards in the Nelson Shop in Downtown Rollag.

Thanks,
Pete

Back