Help Wanted

louie

Mega Poster
WMSTR Lifetime Member
If you need to get some hours in for the show. Some help on a couple of projects is needed the addition to the kitchen on the merchantile has to have the rebar put into the forms and the addition for the administration building needs to be excavated if you can help with these projects please contact Jim or Louie

Be sure you know where all of the power lines are before you do any digging by the Admin building. The service for the building is in immediate area where the excavating will take place. There are also phone lines (not ours) there that need to be located. There are also power lines that feed the wells from that building.

In short... it is a mess right there! There will have to be a lot of hand digging!

The power lines and phone lines were marked by a locating service

louie;9300 said:
The power lines and phone lines were marked by a locating service

Were OUR lines marked by the locating service Louie? Usually they will only mark utility owned lines.

I will be out there on Friday afternoon, and I will get Tom Hall and we will try and figure out where everything is. There are wires going to lights, wells, other buildings, etc. It is a mess right there.

We can work with all of it, but we need to be careful or there will be no water on the show grounds!

Siding

In addition to the dirt work, some of the siding needs to be taken off where the addition will attach to the Admin Building. I will have it started so you will know what is to be taken off. It should be an easy job, but care must be taken so we can reuse the siding on the new addition. So anyone that has some free time, go at it!

Merlyn

Back