Looking for something fun to do this year?

Don Moos

Intermediate Poster
WMSTR Lifetime Member
We have been hard at work making our imfamous Snappers, Last years new toy the "Wmstrdiddle" (which sold out the first day) and the always popular WMSTR Train Whistles. What we need this year is Volunteers to help with our sales. Demonstrating these unique gifts is very fun and entertaining.

So if you are a prankster at heart :bannana:or enjoy making people laugh you are what we need. Members of all ages can serve in this posistion.

Benefits to volunteering at the Water Wheel.

We have really neat neon yellow Flair Ribbons-
Free advance training for Snappers and Wmstrdiddle tricks.
We are Enviromentally Friendly.......Alternative Energy Source
You can blow your train whislte all you want.
You can prank your friends and family.:aetsch:
And most important help Generate more money for WMSTR!!!!!!!!

We also need volunteers to help assemble toys- No special skills required.
Volunteers interested in using shop equipment-Sander, Table saw or Drill press should be 17 years or older and require safety training

If you are interested sign up for shifts at the admin building or contact me at (218) 732-1793 or email at [email protected] or through the community forum.

The Water Wheel where our work is FUN.:dancingparty:

I will never forget my first experience with the "Snapper"!

It was many years ago... I could not figure it out! Finally the older gentleman working the exhibit showed me! I was amazed!

Since then, I have had a TON of fun with this little device! Whenever I get it out, and demonstrate it to someone who has never seen one... I can watch them for hours (well OK... minutes) trying to figure out how to hook that rubber band! They inevitably will give it back to me to show them again... and it goes round and round! I have had very few folks figure it out before I show them, and then they want to know where they can get one!

Also... Those whistles sell themselves!

You guys do a great job with that exhibit, and if I were not so busy with about a dozen other things during the show, I would work there!

I am shocked that everyone is not fighting to help out. I forgot to mention. We have airconditioning in the building, an early form but none the less it moves air.

Spread to word to anyone you may know that is looking for something to do during the show.

If you volunteer for a shift between 8:00-10:00 we have been know to grab carmel rolls from the merchantile.....(Yes, this is a form of bribery)

Only a few days until the show.........reserve your shift today.

Back