New Ortner Building

Discussion in 'Ortner Railroad' started by pmasley, May 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pmasley

pmasley Intermediate Poster WMSTR Lifetime Member

Pat and I had a good week of weather and made a lot of progress on the new Ortner building. We've come back home to make two new doors (long story), cut the cover strips, and a few other things easier done on the table saw and tools at home. Next week (weather permitting), we should be able to finish it. Dan & Dawn, send us an email if you see this this weekend (May 5-6) as we have a question for you.
    Peter

2. pmasley

More Pictures

A few more pictures of the building.

3. Jerry Christiansen

Jerry Christiansen Mega Poster WMSTR Lifetime Member

Hi Peter,

I saw your crew working on the 28 April. Like other projects you have worked on, this one is looking good. Thanks for posting the pictures so we can see.

Jerry Christiansen

4. dclong

dclong Ortner Engineer Moderator WMSTR Lifetime Member

Holy Smokes! That's spectacular!!!:bannana: We gotta tool shed! I emailed you to see what your question was. Thanks very much, Peter and Pat. That just looks wondeful!! Thanks for posting the pictures--we love seeing the progress!:D

5. CaseyD

CaseyD B & R Sawmill Crew WMSTR Lifetime Member

That new shed looks the same vintage as the rest, and will fit in very well with the others. Thank you for your time and work! I hope that I go on to help out as much as you guys.

6. dclong

I would just like to sincerely THANK Peter and Pat for ALL the time, effort, blood and tears put into the Masley Tool Shed. It is a thing of beauty and quite a few years in the making. Your dedication to the project is what brought this idea to life. Dan and I want you to know that it is greatly appreciated!

7. pmasley

Pictures of Finished Building

These are the pictures of the finished building. This is the view from the train building.
    [​IMG]

and a view from the big corliss

[​IMG]

and last a view looking at the sliding door side.

[​IMG]

8. dclong

SWEET! We'll put a nice two seater swing on that sliding door side!

9. pmasley

or a flour barrel with a checkerboard on it.

10. M Kerkvliet

M Kerkvliet WMSTR Past President Administrator WMSTR Lifetime Member

When I first saw the "two seater" comment, I thought... Hey, this was supposed to be a tool shed! :biglaugh:

That is one outstanding job Peter!!! :congrats: Very nice addition to "Ortner Park!"

...and congratulations on getting the Photobucket thing down! It makes for a lot nicer presentation in your posts, is easier for members to look at, and I think it is easier to manage your pictures!

Good job all the way around!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.