New WMSTR Website - Feedback Welcome!

dachtera

Videographer/Web
Administrator
WMSTR Lifetime Member
Hello all,

Once the fun of the show season dies down, I plan to begin work on an updated version of the Rollag website. This will include a few new items such as a 'responsive' site, which will be easily viewable on your computer, tablet or smartphone with ease.

I'm also looking some other tools to make it easier to access the member-based information, such as sign-in with Google and in general a better set of tools for Members to use, and more easily accessible.

I am very welcome to any constructive feedback as to how to make the website more user friendly, and gather ideas on what YOU would like to see on the Rollag.com website (and the member site where you log hours, register your special vehicle etc)

This will not affect the Forum, only the Rollag.com site, but please feel free to leave your comments below!

Thanks, - Tim

I have some ideas. Not sure if they can be implemented though. Let's talk some weekend or during the show.

Sounds great Mark. - Shoot me your basic ideas if you want in an email so I can have some answers when we connect!

I was curious if there are any updates planned for the rollag.com site soon. I have been directing prospective new exhibitors there and noticed that there is no current information about Case Expo. Also elsewhere I believe under attractions it talks about the kid's engine building class led by Jerry Swedberg. As we all know Swed is no longer with us so the information should be updated. I am not asking for Swed to be removed from the information just update to current information. I think this was/is a good program and I do hope it is continuing in some form. Thank you.

Activities specific to the the Case Expo have now been updated to the website! ( Thanks Tim!) We will be updating and posting more often as we get closer to the show also... so hopefully we can give the visitors and exhibitors the best Expo possible!

https://rollag.com/about/expo/

Back