Raffle Tractor

cjmlarson

Mega Poster
WMSTR Lifetime Member
We are having great difficulty getting the Raffle tractor to county fairs and to city parades. It would be appreciated if we could get some volunteers to step forward and help with this. Potato Days is taken care of but there is still lots of weekends that it needs to be out in the public. I have taken it, Josh D. and Yancey have also taken it, along with others that have helped. But the story is we are all very busy (WMSTR members). So if you can find a time to pull it through a parade or take it to a county fair (it stays on a trailer) and sit in the shade and sell some tickets please step forward and call a board member or respond to this thread.
Thank you

Agreed Clayton. Very important to get some visibility and some tickets sold. We don't want this to be the first raffle tractor that we don't cover expenses on. This has always been a very positive project in the past, but we need to get it out there!

The hours spent parading, selling tickets, and visiting with happy people count towards your volunteer hours! Fun, easy gig if you have time for it!

Agreed to all above. Just a reminder Clay county fair is this weekend one of the biggest seller of tickets for our show! I do know if someone wants to take the tractor WMSTR needs to register (pay) for a spot. Good contact is Bruce Bang he is on the board of directors of the Clay county fair and a WMSTR member.

Hello all Just a reminder about the raffle tractor need volunteers. Perfect opportunity this coming Saturday Loco Days in Dilworth MN. The parade starts at 10:00 am line up at 9:00 am. If anyone wants to take the 22 WMSTR will have to pre register no cost. But I believe you can register the day of at the corner of 5th St and 4th Ave. Thanks

Back