Time To Get Steamed Up

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jerry Christiansen, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Jerry Christiansen

Jerry Christiansen Mega Poster WMSTR Lifetime Member

Hi everybody,

Steam Up at Larson Welding is scheduled for 8 April 2017. Let us have a sound off as to how and what equipment will be there.

I suppose the show's Versitle and forklift will be on display. Jim asked if the Blue Brake will be there and Jane gave me permission to go.

What else and who else will be coming?

Later,
    Jerry Christiansen

2. craig mattson

craig mattson Mega Poster WMSTR Lifetime Member

Woo Hoo! Time to get this season started!

3. Ned

Ned Mega Poster WMSTR Lifetime Member

Here's the tentative list of steamers. 110hp Case owned by Dennis P, 28hp Minneapolis owned by Noah D, 75hp Case owned by WMSTR, and Jim's 1/2 scale 110 Case.
    I believe Hartley will be making siding with the new siding mill on loan to WMSTR

craig mattson and M Kerkvliet like this.
  4. cjmlarson

cjmlarson Mega Poster WMSTR Lifetime Member

Planning on bringing the D17000 if there is room. Sounds like it will be a full house, and that is good.

craig mattson and M Kerkvliet like this.
  5. Ironjunkie

Ironjunkie Intermediate Poster

I'm planning on coming. I will bring my sparkling personality Anybody up for the annual meeting of the Steamup Breakfast Club? Which eatin' j'int we gonna infest, this time? The biggest question is, can Ray Wangler beat me to breakfast this year? Ain't been working too well for him the past three years. :p...

6. Jerry Christiansen

Jerry Christiansen Mega Poster WMSTR Lifetime Member

Clayton,

Of course there will be room, bring the big Cat.

Later,
    Jerry Christiansen

craig mattson likes this.