Wi-fi???

Sorry folks... No WMSTR Wi-Fi on the grounds. Maybe there will be a camper or someone with a hot spot on their phone or something you can hack into?

This has been discussed, and was checked into but all of the area providers would have too much invested on infrastructure to make it feasible for our members.

Perhaps if there is enough interest in the future and people would shell out 20 bucks or so for showtime, they might be interested.

Until then, you will have to get one of those internet connected phones!

We thought maybe the Admin Bldg. had it and we could pick it up from them. Guess not.
Thanks for answering!

I would gladly fork over some $$ to have computer time during the show, it would be worth every cent if I could keep up with my non-profit. I'm sure others would too, maybe we can get it next year.

quiltnweave;9619 said:
I would gladly fork over some $$ to have computer time during the show, it would be worth every cent if I could keep up with my non-profit. I'm sure others would too, maybe we can get it next year.

I would pay the $20 too Sandy! :thewave:

If you check with your cell phone provider you can get a "usb card" from them. Thats what I do and that allows me access at the grounds, in the tractor, in the car, where ever I get cell service, you name it.

wi fi

It apears that by the time you could get some kind of wi-fi service up and running it would be obosolte with smart phones taking over the role of computers. I would guess that the best bet for finding wi fi service would be at the libary in barnsville, most libaries do provide that service. I would also assume the singal is strong enoungh that you could access it even if it is closed.

Back