1930s Farmhouse

Lori K

Junior Poster
Hi Everyone,

I hope I finally figured out how to post this picture! It is a list of specific items we hope to add to the 1930s Farmhouse exhibit on the west side of the grounds. If you have any of these items and would be willing to loan or donate them, please call Deb Aakre (218-790-1395) or Lori Krause (701-388-5117.) Of course, we are looking for items that are in good and/or usable condition.

Thanks for your consideration!

donnellythresher

Intermediate Poster
Lori K;11164 said:
Hi Everyone,

I hope I finally figured out how to post this picture! It is a list of specific items we hope to add to the 1930s Farmhouse exhibit on the west side of the grounds. If you have any of these items and would be willing to loan or donate them, please call Deb Aakre (218-790-1395) or Lori Krause (701-388-5117.) Of course, we are looking for items that are in good and/or usable condition.

Thanks for your consideration!
you are about a year late I had some of those things out on the farm and could have donated them but I sold a lot of that stuff when I moved to town but will keep my eyes open for some stuff

Ellis

Past WMSTR President
WMSTR Lifetime Member
We are still searching for any items that would fit the theme of the 1930's farmhouse. Mainly small kitchen items. Bigger items needed are bedroom dressers. Also, any outside items such as children's toys or chairs and benches. Please contact Lori at 701-388-5117 or Deb at 218-790-1395 if you have items you want to donate. Thanks!