2009 Threshing Video

Nice job on the video Darren! :thumb:

I am curious as to what software you are using to edit? I have a Mac and use iMovie. It takes a lot of time (and patience) to do a job like that!

Maybe next year at the annual meeting we need Darren to give a presentaiton on editing videos.

Later,
Jerry Christiansen

Mark,

I used Corel Video Studio 12. I had been using Windows movie maker for alot of stuff. It is similar in idea to the I movie you are using as it comes with Windows. It was not to bad a program for being free. I needed something that would handle AVCHD files from the new digital video camera that we got so I went with the Corel product. I have to say I am real pleased with it so far. I really love the new video camera though. It is a small palm sized Sony that doesl HD on a flash memory card. I wanted something that I could throw in the pocket of my overalls while I was working and not risk setting it somewhere and loosing it. The only negative thing that I have found is that low light performance is not as good as my old mini DV camcorder, but I knew that going in from some reviews. I really love the built in 5.1 surround sound on it.

Jerry,

I would love to give some video basics, but it is a bit of a drive for me and at that time of year I can't really commit to being there on a specific day. Wish I did live closer to help with alot more stuff. It would not be hard to put that together as that is one of the many classes I teach teachers in my school district. (Multimedia presentation tools that is.)

Darren

Come on Darren .........I was so ready to visit with you and Shelly at the meeting on saturday. After these videos you have got my blood really flowing again. Shelly if you guys show up I will let you pull the sawyers handle!!!!!!! If not have a safe and warm winter.:thumb:

Back