2014 Minneapolis Threshing

Darren Gunderson

20 Minneapolis #8702 Crew
WMSTR Lifetime Member
The 20 Minneapolis crew got to do some threshing both on Friday and Saturday this year. The weather was a bit damp and dreary and there was some concern with the humidity levels but it turned out to work OK. Here are a few photos from Saturday's run.

Here is Jeff Knutson surveying the proceedings. The smoke behind him was being blown over from the 353. Made for a rather dramatic background.

Here is Mike Whal tending to the grain output.

Ron Lund Checking things over, making sure things are running well.

Jennifer Roth (Edin) pitching bundles

Darren Gunderson

WMSTR Lifetime Member
A few more. Looking down the other side of the engine.

Here is a shot of Justin Miller, Todd Hintz and Esther Scherer watching over things while I go off and shoot some pictures.

The by product of all the labor.

Darren Gunderson

WMSTR Lifetime Member
Thought I would post one more, processed a little differently than the last ones. Again, it is Jeff Knutson watching over the operations from on top of the separator. The exhaust smoke and steam from the engine is in front of him.

Jerry Christiansen

Mega Poster
WMSTR Lifetime Member
Darren,

Thanks for the pictures. Rolag has grown to include many aspects of our history. I am happy to see pictures of the threshing, the activity that started our show and many others.

Later,
Jerry Christiansen

Darren Gunderson

WMSTR Lifetime Member
Thanks Jerry, glad you liked them. I am hopeful that weather will be better next time so we can do the field threshing that we intended to do. I think that makes an even better demo for the visitors.