2021 Water and Power

RickW

WMSTR Lifetime Members
WMSTR Lifetime Member
Power appears to be on presently, water planned for 3rd weekend in May if I understood Tom H. correctly at steam up this last weekend. If others have better info, please feel free to contribute.

Jerry Christiansen

Mega Poster
WMSTR Lifetime Member
Hi all,

The winter well should be operational.
I thought I heard that the Blue Water Tank will be filled before the water is turned on to the rest of the grounds.

Later,
Jerry Christiansen

jswithers

WMSTR Lifetime Members
WMSTR Lifetime Member
The power was on yesterday when my brother Keven, son Jeremy and I were out surveying the Otto building.

craig mattson

Mega Poster
WMSTR Lifetime Member
Power is on for most parts of the grounds. Weather depending Tom and I will be getting the blue water tower filled this weekend or next. Water, again weather depending, will be on mid May. A new crew is taking on some of the water responsibilities so this adds a few variables and some training to ensure things are done in the best order to not make a mess.

See you all soon at the hill!

M Kerkvliet

WMSTR Past President
Administrator
WMSTR Lifetime Member
Pretty sure that Vern plans to be back here to train the new crew on this and will need lots of help chasing down all of the issues. I wonder if there will be any more issues than normal because of the extended shut down time...

Sid Fossan

WMSTR Lifetime Members
WMSTR Lifetime Member
Hi all.

Jerry and I would love to be there when the water is turned on as we need to run a little water before we connect up the water faucets for the bathroom sinks. If this isn't done the screens in the faucets will plug from the collected rust and debris in the water lines. So please give us a headups so we can attend and hook up the water faucets and learn how the water turn on process works. Thanks, Sid

Jerry Christiansen

Mega Poster
WMSTR Lifetime Member
Sid,

Thanks for the reminder about flushing the lines to the metering faucets in the restrooms.

The toilets in the West Block Potty (JJ's Bathroom) have a fine screen in the fill line. Each of those screens should be checked to be sure they aren't plugged.

Later,
Jerry Christiansen