After show sawing

cjmlarson

Mega Poster
WMSTR Lifetime Member
Every year, a few weeks after the show, Roger and Merlyn get their crew together to saw one last time for the year. They saw in the morning for awhile, then head off to the farmhouse for a great lunch provided by the ladies. Then it's back to the sawmill for a few more hours in the afternoon. I happened to show up the Saturday they were doing this. Roger and I decided that he needed to try his new Waukesha engine that he purchased over the summer. So we belted it up to the sawmill and tried to crank it and get it running. As you'll see in the following video, it is probably the quietest Waukesha engine you will ever hear in your life. :rof:

http://s155.photobucket.com/albums/s319/cjmlarson/?action=view&current=Waukasha2.flv

I do not have time tonight, but I have a couple more video clips that will explain exactly what happened and how it worked.

I do not have time tonight, but I have a couple more video clips to post that will explain exactly how everything turned out.

Sure sounded like the sound was coming from another direction... East maybe? :aetsch:

Back