ATTN: EXHIBITORS of Great Minneapolis Line EXPO 2016!!

Discussion in '2016 - The Great Minneapolis Line' started by crystalaakre, Jan 12, 2016.

1. crystalaakre

crystalaakre Mega Poster Moderator WMSTR Lifetime Member

The 2016 Minneapolis expo committee would like to make signage for all exhibitors of the Great Minneapolis Line Expo. Exhibitors of expo specific tractors, steam engines and threshing machines will need to download the appropriate pdf for any Minneapolis (through Moline) engines and equipment planned on bringing to the 2016 reunion, and follow the steps below.

1. Save the needed PDF(s) below to your computer:
    2. Fill out the pdfs for your equipment.
    3. Save filled pdf to your computer.
    4. Email the filled pdf(s) as an attachment to: 2016expo@rollag.com

The expo committee will print and laminate all pdfs SUBMITTED CORRECTLY BY JULY 1, 2016 and your signs will be available in the EXPO building by Thursday, September 1, 2016.

Thank you for helping us to make the best WMSTR EXPO in history!

Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
    mrnewway likes this.
  2. M Kerkvliet

M Kerkvliet WMSTR Past President Administrator WMSTR Lifetime Member

Excellent work Crystal! :congrats:

mrnewway likes this.
  3. Ray Wangler

Ray Wangler Intermediate Poster WMSTR Lifetime Member

Want to add that we will make your posters available mid – late April if you would like to display them on your exhibit throughout the summer. Get the poster filled out and send to Crystal (so I don’t lose it) and we’ll get it done for you.

Ray

4. crystalaakre

Update! I have received only a couple posters so far at my email: 2016expo@rollag.com

This is for ALL Minneapolis Steam Engines, Moline Gas Tractors, & Minneapolis Threshing Machines!

PLEASE send them in so we can set Ray's mind at ease. Let me know if you need help, I am here to assist.
    :yes2:

Thanks!

M Kerkvliet likes this.
  5. M Kerkvliet

M Kerkvliet WMSTR Past President Administrator WMSTR Lifetime Member

It is pretty cool what Crystal, Ray and the Minneapolis committee have put together with these signs. Makes me wish I had a Minneapolis so I could have one made! After the show you can take it home and leave it with your exhibit! Would even be great to hang on it in your local parade, or at other shows!

You Minneapolis collectors are missing a heck of an opportunity if you don't "take advantage" of this project!

Crystal... do you have an example of a completed sign you can post a picture of here? Perhaps if people saw what they are getting?

mrnewway likes this.
  6. Ray Wangler

Ray Wangler Intermediate Poster WMSTR Lifetime Member

Thanks for the kind words, Mark. The poster will look exactly like the “fillable” you see in Crystal’s note. We’ve set the 4th of July as the close date for submitting posters, I was hoping to see a bunch in by now so we could laminate them and get them to the owners for a couple reasons: 1. Advertising the Expo, and 2. So I didn’t have to print them all at once! It’ll be a fair sized job to get them done, assuming we get 30 big posters and 150 smaller ones (something like that). If they all come in the on July 3rd we’ll have to scramble to get them out by show time.

Not sure if there’s another place we should communicate this. The MM and Prairie Gold people both have publications; I hope someone is communicating this effort in those. I’ve posted on Smokstak, just not sure where else to go. If someone has an idea, please go get it done………no need to brainstorm, just take what you see here and spread it around! Nothing to harm.

Later Ray

7. mrnewway

mrnewway Mega Poster WMSTR Lifetime Member

Crystal that is a wonderful poster.
    The only thing is that you now will have work for years to come.
    Thank you.:thumb::congrats:

frigstad and M Kerkvliet like this.
  8. frigstad

frigstad Senor Poster WMSTR Lifetime Member

Ditto on the thanks to Crystal for the future posters.

I would like to reserve some for 2018 Galloway Expo for sure.

I have some Galloway literature and am in the process of selecting a picture.

If anyone has actual color photos or other factory literature, please let me know.

mrnewway and crystalaakre like this.
  9. crystalaakre

Hello Minneapolis Expo Exhibitors! We need your posters filled out and sent in ASAP!! Please do this by July 1st.

:yes2:
    Thanks!