Donut day 2011

Myrtle;8669 said:
So why is the old cab going on the new chassis for the water truck?

I asked the same thing... Gary is champion of this project, and he said that he discussed the issue with Rick and Rick would like to keep the old cab on the newer chassis. I think it might be sentimental value.

Mark, I think we need to do an Intervention.

We could have some sort of funeral for that old broken down rusty red cab, we could bury it, crush it or we could burn it and put the ashes in a urn and have that urn put on the dash of the new nice pretty cab so Rick could always have that old broken down rusty cab with him in sprit...

Or maybe we could just replace the seat in the white cab with the seat from the red cab… Then me might feel at home in the new water truck..

water truck

I have to agree with Myrtle on this.

If I wrote more it would putt a lot of burs under many sadles.

And I don't want to be KICKED off again, or:banned::banned:.

Can't wait to see this Rube Goldberg.

Keep up the good work at the work parties, do you need more projects???????

Mark, thats a great picture of Louie!!!!! Glad you got that, and put it on here!!!! I laughed out loud seeing that.

people, people we're not seeing the light here. gary is way ahead of the pack getting ready for the IH expo of 2012. /driving a nice shiny IH dust buster truck. /As we have no white expo there is no need for a white wrapper on a truck.

Talked to Rick today... He knows Gary way too well to be sucked into this! I should have known!

All who were concerned can rest easy! The Red truck is going to truck heaven. White and blue (tank) will be the new colors on the grounds!

donuts

When will louie be making gourmet donuts again if he needs money there paying 30 dollars for jack rabbits for the hops

Bumping this old thread up! I ran into a link I had saved for future reference many years ago in my notes and could not remember what it was!

There is a lot of old crazy stuff like this on these pages if you ever just go digging deep!

Enjoy!

When this popped up after I clicked on 'New Posts', all I saw was the 1 at the end of the thread title. I thought that Louie was way out ahead in his promotion for the January 2021 Work Weekend. I opened the thread and the 'puter took me to Mark's post above. What a great walk through memory lane! Some of those guys looked a lot older when I saw them at the December 2020 Work Weekend . . .

Mark, Thanks for bringing this back,

Jerry Christiansen

Back