Merry Christmas!

Andy Motteberg

Intermediate Poster
Merry Christmas! :)

100_4635.jpg

1941 John Deere B, 1944 B, 1943 A and 1949 A.

Andy,

The four Deere by the tree look good. If you made two rows of two and hooked them to a sleigh, would they pull as well as eight reindeer?

Merry Christmas!
Jerry Christiansen

Hey Andy they sure do look nice by the tree in the snow. I think Jerry is on to something. You have enough “reindeere” to make a pretty dog gone neat display out by the road.

You don’t happen to have a sleigh, some rope, stuffed Santa suit and four sets of deer horns lying around, do you?

Anyway, Merry Christmas Andy! Merry Christmas to all!

Gary and Blaine

christmas

Exactly what my dad said.:ditto:

Merry Christmas to all and a happy new year too:smilie_flagge13::dancingparty::biggringift::fest30::woohoo1::birthday:-JESUS.

Amen Blaine - Blessings to you and your family for CHRISTmas!

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas from thr Great Pacific Northwest.
A couple picture's of our snow in the Northwest.
I couldn't get the elves to go out in the snow to put some lights on the tractor.

I have been hearing about all of your snow on the News Jim! Is that unusual for your part of the NW? Looks about like it does here now!

I heard today that there is 24.5" on the ground in Fargo. 4 additional inches and we have a new record for December, and it sounds like that is coming on Friday / Saturday... YUK!

My brother Gary sent me this picture he took with his cell phone. He is in Long Island, NY spending some time with his in-laws. That is where he found this display...

1227081502.jpg

M Kerkvliet;5771 said:
My brother Gary sent me this picture he took with his cell phone. He is in Long Island, NY spending some time with his in-laws. That is where he found this display...

Very nice H!! :D

Back