Rear end device

Don T

WMSTR Secretary
WMSTR Lifetime Member
Cynthia from RRVW emailed me recently asking if WMSTR could use an older one-way rear end device. One way meaning the device can send info to the head end, but the head end cannot send info (like to drop the air) to the device. Not sure if a head end receiver is available. I told her that I would relay the request. I know that anything like this would not be steam period, but would be diesel.

I also have a three light signal that was originally at Davenport, ND resting comfortably that I would be willing to part with. Only hitch is that someone would have to come pick it up as I don't have a trailer big enough to haul the mast....

Don

Hi Don,

How big does the trailer need to be? Do we need a 40 foot, or will a 16 foot do the job?

Later,
Jerry Christiansen

Car hauler should work. Main mast is 18 feet and ladder with access platform is 20 feet long. I can help load them, just don't have a way to haul them.

Don

Don if WMSTR wants the signal i could come get it with the pickup and gooseneck it's a 20ft just let me know if needed. Jeff

And please so not junk it. If WMSTR is unresponsive to it I would like to talk to you about it.

Rick

Back