Test pic, Marks uplifting experience.

Discussion in 'Test Forum' started by GKarels, Dec 2, 2007.

1. GKarels

GKarels Intermediate Poster WMSTR Lifetime Member

This is a test. This is only a test. If this were an actual message, you would be reading something worth reading.

Anyway, This is my first post! With a stab at a photobucket picture no less. Should be no problems with Marks instructions. I have been checking in on the forum since last summer, but up til now, have not registered. It is a great tool for members to keep informed.

I have been coming to the show with my Dad since I was young. My son Blaine and I have been members now for 2 years. I like to refer to it as "The Magic Kingdom" and "The Happiest Place On Earth".

I have always known it took allot of dedicated people to evolve, maintain and put on a world-class show like this. Blaine and I showed up on 5 or 6 random days this summer to help with some projects and I was amazed to always see some of the same people there, like permanent fixtures. And some drive allot farther than I did (Vern).

Blaine and I hope to find the time to become more involved. It is a very special place and a good experience for both of us.

Thanks Mark, Rick, Vern and others for all of the work that you have done is setting up and maintaining the forum.

Here is that attempt at a picture post. I will try to post more of my collection later.
    [​IMG]

2. 40avery

40avery Mega Poster Super Moderator WMSTR Lifetime Member

Welcome to the forum Gary and thanks for the kind words. I look forward to seeing you on the hill next summer.:)

Rick

3. M Kerkvliet

M Kerkvliet WMSTR Past President Administrator WMSTR Lifetime Member

Welcome aboard Gary! Great to see you on the forum, and I am happy that you figured out how to post pictures! My thread must have made some sense!

Now that you have it all figured out... :picture: !!!