Welcome to the Rollag Rumely Expo!

We will also be featuring Falk and Rumely-Olds engines!

For those that don't know, Falk engines used the same Secor-Higgons carburator that the early heavyweight OilPulls used!

Attachments

• Falk Engine SM.jpg
    Falk Engine SM.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 2
We will also be featuring Falk and Rumely-Olds engines!

For those that don't know, Falk engines used the same Secor-Higgons carburator that the early heavyweight OilPulls used!
We will also be featurng Rumely OilTurn engines. These were basically a Rumely heavyweight or lightweight OilPull tractor engine made into stationary or portable power units. We had a 60hp at Rollag a number of years ago that we showed we later showed at Albany for a number of years. It left Albany for a while and now is back. It was a true stationary. There are very few heavyweight versions. Most of the lightweight versions seem to be portable. I'm looking forward to seeing our old OilTurn at Rollag again probably for the first time in 40 years.

All versions of the Olds engines will be welcome. There is a 35hp Olds at Rollag that has been there for many years. One of only a couple large Olds engines known.

We will also be featurng Rumely OilTurn engines. These were basically a Rumely heavyweight or lightweight OilPull tractor engine made into stationary or portable power units. We had a 60hp at Rollag a number of years ago that we showed we later showed at Albany for a number of years. It left Albany for a while and now is back. It was a true stationary. There are very few heavyweight versions. Most of the lightweight versions seem to be portable. I'm looking forward to seeing our old OilTurn at Rollag again probably for the first time in 40 years.

All versions of the Olds engines will be welcome. There is a 35hp Olds at Rollag that has been there for many years. One of only a couple large Olds engines known.
I spent some time around the 60 when it was at Albany and I don't think the average person realizes how big that engine is until you're right next to it... Real crowd pleaser when it's running!!!

Yes Jeff, the 60hp stationary engines are impressive! We will have one heavywight 60hp stationary and one 60hp lightweight stationary at the show this year! We also hope to have other stationary ones there as well!

Back