Work Weekend, November 2020

Jerry Christiansen

Mega Poster
WMSTR Lifetime Member
Hi everyone,

A work weekend is planned for 14 November 2020. Please call and let Tracy know if you plan to attend.
I do not know what projects are lined up.

If you ordered a plate from the folks at Larson's Welding, we plan to deliver plates to cover the fill the orders sometime after noon on Saturday.
If you want and plate and have not ordered one, get to Larson's Welding and get you name on the list by Friday.

Later,
Jerry Christiansen

Jerry Christiansen

Mega Poster
WMSTR Lifetime Member
If you ordered a plate from the folks at Larson's Welding, we plan to deliver plates to cover the fill the orders sometime after noon on Saturday.
I hate it when I look back at a post as see terrible grammar and/or sentence structure because I made some changes and started feeling in a hurry. Let's try the sentence above one more time.

If you ordered a plate from the folks at Larson's Welding, we plan to deliver plates to the fill the orders sometime after noon on Saturday.

Later,
Jerry Christiansen

RickW

WMSTR Lifetime Members
WMSTR Lifetime Member
Jerry, I love you and your appreciation of grammar and sentence structure.

I also love Louie and his callous disregard for grammar and sentence structure... I can understand that there's a sharp mind worthy of respect at the end of either. It's the in-betweensies I find on the interwebs and news reports that give me cause for concern ;)