Dad could use a few prayers

Mark & Brothers,
I went through a similar situation a bit over 10 years ago. I know that by being there for your folks and helping when & where you can is how you all get through this. And you will get through this. Thoughts and prayers.....PD

Sorry to hear that Mark your family will be in our thoughts and prayers here.

I am so sorry to hear that Mark. You and your family are in my prayers!

More prayers being said in Wisconsin, Mark, and will add this to the prayer chain at church.

You know you have our prayers Mark. Please keep us closely posted.

Rick and Karla

Mark and Tim, Family. Lisa and I are thinking of you as well as praying for peace and strength. Tim.

Dad passed away late last night (Ash Wednesday). My Mother Mary Ann and Brother Stephen were at his side, and I am told it was a very peaceful passing.

Dad never complained throughout this long illness. His only concern was for my mother... that we be sure she is taken care of. "I am going to a better place" he told me on our last visit, and I have no doubt about where he is now.

This was Dad's favorite painting, called "Welcome Home". It is hung on the wall of his bedroom. Wonder if it was anything like this for him...

Welcomehome.jpg

Thank you all for your prayers these last few months. They are appreciated more than you can ever know.

Mark, I am so sorry for your loss. I am glad to hear that he went peacefully. You and your family will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. God Bless you all in this time of sorrow!

So sorry to hear of your families loss. I am sure your dad is watching down on you and your whole family from heaven and is very happy to have had you all in his life. My you find comfort in the wonderful memories you have of your father.

Dad

Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family Mark. Your Dad is now a guardian angel watching over all of you that he loves.

Been praying for your whole family for some time, Mark, and will continue to do so. Sure sorry to hear this news.

May God's Holy Spirit grant you and your family the peace which passes all understanding my friend. We pray for you and your family.

Back