work weekends and other events

malvinth

Junior Poster
where would one find an event calendar that one could print out and hung on the refrigerator that included work days, special events, and meetings.

You can click the navigation bar on this site where it says "Calendar" (Right underneath and a little to the right of the WMSTR logo) and it will show you a 1 month calendar view.

From there you would have to print the screen from your computer. That process varies with the OS you are using, and which version.

Right now the only thing that shows up is "April Fools Day" as nobody has posted anything else on the calendar. That is up to the membership to do, and I guess there is nothing to report as of now. Pete will usually post meetings up there as soon as he knows when they are.

If anyone needs help posting events on the calendar, feel free to ask me here, or anyone else who has done so.

Hello Mark
When I try to access the calendar, I get this message:

Western MN Steam Threshers - Community Forum - Error
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

I am a new member. Do I have to set something up to get calendar access?
Terry S

I am a new member. Do I have to set something up to get calendar access?
Terry S

It appears lifetime membership is needed to view the calendar. Not sure why, but that is how it is set now... I'll check into that.

In the meantime, please send me a private message with your full name and IF you have it your membership number. I was unable to confirm your membership status with the information I could pick up here... but I think I found it. Just need to know for sure and then I'll get you fixed up in just a few seconds! If you don't know your membership number, I can figure that out later...

To send me a private message, just click on my picture and then click on "Start a conversation". It's self explanatory from there.

Thanks Terry.

Back